High Polyphenol Extra Virgin Olive Oil
$18.80 was $26.80
This product is currently sold out.
Polyphenols - the major nutrient!
Unique smoke-point 50° C higher than other oils - 205° C.
With over 459mg/Litre of Polyphenols, this phenomenal extra virgin olive oil can even be used for cooking! It is made from the olives of smaller/stressed trees in water-poor or poor-soil regions. It has a strong peppery flavour indicating very high polyphenol content - with over 3 times the standard amount for a premium extra virgin olive oil.
This oil is not widely available in health stores because these olives yield too little oil - but the quality is remarkable.
- Polyphenols support improved blood cholesterol, blood pressure & digestion
- Olive Polyphenols are anti-inflammatory, antiseptic & a natural anti-viral
- Polyphenols are strong anti-oxidants that protect the oil & food during pan frying - something that other oils can't do
- Smoke Point 205° C, which is 50° C higher than premium extra virgin olive oil
- One of the secrets of the "Mediterranean diet"
- Delicious as an ingredient - drizzle over vegetables, salads, breads, meats, dips, sauces, smoothies and other foods.
500 ml Bottle